Sunday Tour Schedule at Tall Timbers for 2014
Tours begin at 2:15 on the Beadel House front porch. The tour includes a tour of the house built in 1896 by Edward Beadel with an addition in 1921 built by Henry and Genevieve. Weather permitting, the tour will continue with a trip to the Jones Family Tenant Farm and the Bird Window. For information about a specific Sunday, please contact Juanita Whiddon, Archivist at 850-566-3390 ext. 236 or via email at .
May 18 - Cancelled
No tours in July